Revised: April 8, 2022
Please read the terms carefully as they govern your use of SafeSwap Online “Staking & Decentral Trading” services.
- Reference to “you” and “your” in these Terms are references to any person using or accessing or attempting to use or access this page.
- By accessing, using or attempting to use SafeSwap Online “Staking, Swapping, Minting or other smart contract based” service in any capacity, you acknowledge that you unconditionally authorize SafeSwap Online to transfer your funds via the swapping (Pancake Swap, 1Inch, MM Finance protocols or staking pools hosted by SafeSwap Online.
- By making use of SafeSwap Online services you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of the risks associated with such services and shall assume all risks related to the use of such services.
- SafeSwap Online assumes all responsibility and liability for the funds deposited by users that are using any of the smart contracts on SafeSwap.Online or any of our official associated websites specified below.
- By approving any of the contracts on this page, you acknowledge and agree that such actions represent your true investment decisions and you accept the potential risks and benefits of your investment decisions.
- The APY of staking is automatically adjusted on a daily based on the amount of tokens that are being staked, the amount of users that are staking, market value of assets, the on-chain staking rewards, and the specific APY is subject to the page display on the day.
- You can withdraw your funds at any time otherwise stipulated by SafeSwap Online .
- By committing your tokens to be locked (within lock pools) for periods ranging from 30 to 90, 180 days, you acknowledge and agree that in case of an early redemption you will have to give up your earned interest and pay a withdrawal fee of 1.99% on your principle.
- By opting for early redemption, you should fully recognize the risks associated with such actions and operate cautiously.
- SafeSwap Online may make changes to these Terms and to the information contained on this page at any time. Users undertake to refer to these Terms promptly and regularly.
SafeSwap Online will not be held liable or responsible in any way of compensation should users incur personal losses arising from ignorance and/or negligence of these Terms.
- No communication or information provided to you by SafeSwap Online is intended as or shall be considered or construed as, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, recommendation to transact in any investment or solicitation to engage in any investment activity.
- If you do not agree to the aforementioned terms you should refrain from using SafeSwap Online services.